Thursday, October 14, 2010

On a very serious note!!! LOL

BY: ABDUL RAFAY

It is believed that there are seven people having similar faces in the world. I and of course we all use to watch movies on this very topic, where there were seven different people of similar face. I used to think it as something imaginary and made-up.


However, when I got admitted in KU, I started spotting similar faces of different people. I kind of started believing that indeed there are seven people in the world who have similar faces.

Well, ok, not to exaggerate the fact that there are seven people of similar face but yes tentatively saying that there are four to five or sometimes more than seven!! People having similar faces in KU.

I know you are not going to believe me on this and rightly so because it was a made-up thing of my own mind or I use to believe that there were different people of similar faces in KU.

I didn’t know that I am a fool who use to come across couples in which the girls keep on changing and the guy remains the same. Or the girl remains the same and the guys keep on changing. (The world is full of clever individuals)

I was a foolish!!, who use to spot these couples and think maybe he is a different guy because he is with different girl and importantly at a different dept and same I use to think when any similar faced girl with some different guy at a different place was witnessed.

Note: The guys and girls are not only fooling each other by doing so. But can also deceive idiot spectators like me!!!

3 comments:

  1. uuuuffff....Rafay plz stop noticing such couples plz write on any other different topic....kyu bachare masoon logo k peechay pare ho tum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. their r so many topics or issues that u can disscuss or write,y r u stack to a perticular topic??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a twist you bought in your blog. even your blog has made me fool, as if you are rally talking about "Seven similar faces on earth". :):)

    ReplyDelete