Monday, October 4, 2010

WHATEVER...

By: Abdul Raffay. 
“Ajj phr 2 scene pakray app k bhai nay .....”
A friend of mine associated with a party, each day starts his chat with the above line.
 I am someone who never believes things until witnessed. I use to take it as hearsay, gossip and in fun. But as the days past I kind of started believing stories (scenes) which my friend use to narrate me almost every day. In fact I got the opportunity!! of sighting a few scenes.
In-between, am I supposed to tell you that what I mean by “scene”? I believe everyone knows what “a scene” is... Ok Just for a hint it’s something which you would not like to witness with your parents or if on TV, you would definitely change the channel. “At least I do! When parents are around!!!”
 Oh!! Now you get it. Didn’t you?   
Well, am not trying to defame or taint Karachi University’s name over here. But then it is what happens quite often in the university.
 To notify: The couples caught are most of the time outsiders and university students who call their special ones may be to enjoy greenery in KU.
Anyway, the best part of the story is the end part... the hospitality! shown and the kindness! bestowed upon the couples caught is debateable. The guy is being whacked and sometimes seriously as well, depending upon the intensity of indecency of the scene caught.
Now this is where I argue with my party friend, it’s not whether I agree or disagree with him on account of what he does or what his party’s stance is, I don’t want to comment on that.
 The debate over here isn’t that whether the guy should be bashed or not but don’t know why, I always wonder why discrimination is done over here; men and women are equal..... Aren’t they?

6 comments:

  1. Love your definition of SCENE! LOL! nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much surprised to know that to that extent vulgarity exist inside KU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i had also studied from a reputable institute, but never heard neither seen such type of scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come i have never seen such scenes in KU? Why every time You and Usama caught such couples...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete